Sunday, April 16, 2017
The Central government, Medical Council of India have reportedly lost control over the hike in the medical PG fees on the respective State governments according to sources.
The hike is resulting tension among the students belonging to common and middle class students. The hike in the fee structure not only in the management quota but also in the convenor quota seats. In the case of deemed universities, the hike has been nearing to cent percent.
The fee structure in important subjects of medical PG across the country for the year 2017-18 goes as follows:
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University - MD General Medicine – Rs.16.50 lakh per year
- Bharatiya Vidyapeetham – MD General Medicine – Rs.16 lakhs per year
- Kasturba Medical College(Manipal)- MD Peadiatrics – Rs.59.32 lakhs
- Datta Megha Institute (Vardha)- MD General Mediciene-Rs.25.50 lakhs
- NRM (Chennai) – MD (Radiodiagnosis) – Rs.20 lakh per annum
- Bharatiya Vidyapeetham – MS Orthopedics – Rs.26 lakhs
- SRM (Chennai) – Anesthesiology – Rs.30 lakhs
- Kasturba Medical College (Manipal) –MD Dermatology – Rs.49 lakhs
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University – MS (General surgery) – Rs.16.50 lakhs
Comment on this story