Monday, February 20, 2017
The High Court has transferred many district judges in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
As many 46 judicial officers were promoted as District Judges and were given postings. Registrar General Ch.Manavendranath Roy has on Monday issued orders to this effect. Some of the posting are as goes according to sources.
- East Godavari judge B.S.Bhanumati has been appointed as Tribunal chairman of AP Vats Appellate.
- West Godavari district judge N.Tukaraomji has been posted as District Judge of East Godavari.
- Kadapa district judge G.Sunitha has been transferred as West Godavari District Judge.
- Vizianagaram district judge G.Srinivas has been posted to Kadapa District Judge.
- Visakhapatnam MSJ S.Sasidhar Reddy has been posted to Anandapuram District judge.
- Vijayawada ACB Judge A.Giridhar has been transferred and posted as Vizianagaram District Judge.
- S.Radha Krishna Murty has been promoted as District Judge from Civil Judge has been posted as 1st MSJ to Hyderabad.
Comment on this story