Round-table held on displaced persons
Srikakulam:: Leaders of YSRCP. Congress, CPI (M) and others on Tuesday demanded the government to withdraw police forces from Hiramandalam and other places saying that their presence was causing tension among the displaced persons. A roundtable conference was organized in Srikakulam to discuss the issues of displaced persons.
Nominated to Censor Board
Rajamahendravaram:: Garimella Chittibabu, BJP leader form city has been nominated as a member of Central Board of Film Certification. The Central government issued in order to this effect on Tuesday. BJP city unit president Bommula Dattu said that Chittibabu was nominated to the post because of his services to the party and also due to the initiative taken by the BJP MLC Somu Veeraraju.
Australian delegation meets Chandrababu
Vijayawada:: Australian entrepreneurs are keen on investing in areas such as mining, rod transport and education. The Australian government has also plans to set up a university of Centre for Excellence in the State. A memorandum of Understanding will be signed with the State government soon. Australian Counsel General Sean Kelly met the Chief Minister and discussed the investment opportunities in the State. He said that they are already working with the State government in road traffic management. A survey on roads would be taken up with the assistance of World Bank, he said.
High Court directs AP and Telangana to appoint Information Commissioners within six weeks
Hyderabad:: A Division Bench comprising of acting Chief Justice Ramesh Ranganathan and Justice J.Uma Devi of the Hyderabad High Court has today directed the State governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana governments to appoint information commissioners within six weeks. The directions came following a PIL petition filed by Forum for Good Governance general secretary M.Padbanaiah. The Court posted the case to September 21 and inform the court in writing.
District in-charge Ministers to hoist National Flag
Amaravati:: The Government has issued orders today directing the in-charge Ministers of the respective district to hoist the National Flag on the occasion of Independence Day. The government has released the list of Ministers who will hoist the flag.
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut invites applications for filling up of 23 vacancies that include Project Network technician, Project Hardware technician, Project Junior Network Technician, Technical Assistant (Networking and hardware maintenance) plus Networking and website maintenance. The upper age limit is 33 years as on August 1, 2017. The interviews will be held on August 18, 2017 and details can be had on http://www.nitc.ac.in.
- RAILTEL invites applications for filling up of 50 vacancies that includes Project Director/Enterprise Architect, Senior Architect, Senior ERP Techno Functional, Dot Net plus Android Applications, Java developer among others. The selection will be based on test, shortlisting, interview. The written test comprises of 100 marks and interview is of 50 marks. The written tests will be held in Hyderabad and Delhi. The last date for submission of applications is August 22, 2017 and details can be had on http://www.railtelindia.com.
- Reserve Bank Note Printing Private Ltd., of RBI invites applications for filling up of 5 vacancies including Assistant Managers (Accounts background-3 and Civil Engineer background-2). The upper age limit is 31 years as on August 1, 2017. The last date for receipt of applications is September 8, 2017 and more details can be had on http://www.brbnmpl.co.in.
- Western Central Railway invites applications for filling up of 21 vacancies under sports quota. The upper age limit is 25 years as on January 1, 2018. The last date for submission of online applications is September 4, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- CanFin Homes Ltd invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of 30 vacancies in all its 142 branches. The vacancy is Probationary Assistant. The upper age limit is 28 years as on May 1, 2017. The selection will be based on shortlisting, interview. The selected candidates need to be on probation for one year. The last date for online submission of application is August 14, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.canfinhomes.com.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites applications for filling up of 243 Senior Resident vacancies from the eligible candidates. The vacancies include Anesthesiology,Burns and Plastic surgery, Cardiology, CM and FM, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology/Hematology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Paediatric surgery, Pediatrics, Pulmonary medicine, Radio diagnosis, Bio-chemistry, Forensic medicine and toxicology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Urology, ENT, Psychiatry, Dentistry, Nuclear medicine, Micro biology. The last date for submission of applications is August 28, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- ISRO invites applications for filling up of 128 driver vacancies. The upper age is 35 years as on August 28, 2017. The selection will be based on written test and skill test. The last date for submission of applications is September 4, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.isac.gov.in.
Comment on this story