Wednesday, November 8, 2017
The State Board of Intermediate Education will conduct Intermediate-2018 examinations from February 28 to March 19.
HRD Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao while releasing the schedule said that the Intermediate final year examinations would be conducted form 9am to 12 noon.
Intermediate first year examinations::
- Second language Paper I (Part II) on February 28
- English Paper I (Part I) on March 3
- Mathematics Paper IA, Botany Paper I, Civics Paper I and Psychology Paper I (Part III) on March 6
- Mathematics Paper IB, Zoology Paper I and History Paper I on March 8
- Physics Paper I, Economics Paper I and Classical Language Paper I on March 10
- Chemistry Paper I, Commerce Paper I, Sociology Paper I and Fine Arts Music Paper I, Public Administration Paper I, Logic Paper I and Bridge Course Maths Paper I (for BPC students) on March 15
- Modern Language Paper I and Geography Paper I on March 17.
Intermediate Final year
- Second language Paper II (Part II) on March 1
- English Paper II on March 5
- Mathematics Paper II A, Botany Paper II, Civics Paper II and Psychology Paper II (Part II) on March 7
- Mathematics Paper IIB, Zoology Paper II and History Paper II on March 9
- Physics Paper II, Economics Paper II and Classical Language Paper II on March 12
- Chemistry Paper II, Commerce Paper II, Sociology Paper II and Fine Arts Music Paper II on March 14
- Geology Paper II, Home Science Paper II and Bridge Course Maths Paper II (for BPC students) and *Modern Language Paper II and Geography Paper II on March 19.
The HRD Minister said that practical examination would be conducted in jumbling system and students based on their performance would be graded under seven categories. Those scoring 91 to 100 marks will be grades as A1, 81-90 A2, 71-80 B1, 61-70 B2, 51-60 C1, 41-50 C2 and anything below that would be graded as ‘D’, he said.
Comment on this story