Thursday, June 15, 2017
The Andhra Pradesh State Cabinet, in its meeting held today has resolved to allow 85 new bars in towns (one per 30,000 population) and give licences to new bars for five years with increase in fee by 10 per cent every year.
- The Cabinet ha decided to give 2B licences to star hotels and tourist swpots except places of spiritual tourism and also decided to allow microbreweries if they follow norms.
- The other important decision taken include payment of additional Rs.4.40 lakh per acre for the land acquired at Polavaram for dumping of project construction material.
- It also approved allotment of 3.65 acres at Atmakur village in Mangalagiri mandal for the construction of TDP office on a 99 year lease at Rs.1,000 per acre.
- The State Cabinet has approved the MoU signed by the State government and Singapore Consortium comprising Ascendas-Singbridge for the development of the Amaravati start-up area.
- It cleared for the establishment of Andhra Pradesh Railway Infrastructure Corporation.
- The Cabinet gave its nod for increasing the retirement age of employees of organizations falling in the purview of Schedule 9 and 10 of the AP Reorganization Act to 60.
- It cleared the AP Rural Roads Maintenance Policy under which roads would be treated and managed as assets.
- Cabinet approved the establishment of Department of Real-Time Governance and a society that would function as its subsidiary.
Comment on this story