Monday, March 14, 2016
The Telangana State Budget for the year 2016-2017 with nearly Rs.1.26 lakh crore will be presented by the Finance Minister Eetela Rajender today at 11.35am in the Assembly while the Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari in Legislative Council. According to sources, the planned allotments would be more during the year with around Rs.66,000 to Rs.67,000 crore while non planned allotments would be around Rs.60,000 crore. Sources said that Rs.25,000 crore would likely be allotted to irrigation.
Chief Minister K.Chandrasekhara Rao made it clear on Sunday that the government is not going to implement Bangaru Talli scheme which was introduced through an Act during Kiran Kumar Reddy government .The government has clarity over the Central financial assistances and the share of State debts. The State will accord priority to Mission Bhagiratha, Mission Kakatiya and double bed room housing scheme.
- Eetela Rajender, Finance Minister presenting his budget for the year 2016-17 with Rs.1, 30, 415 crore said that the planned expenditure is put at Rs.76,000 crore. The non-planned expenditure is put at Rs.62,000 crore. Rs.23, 467 crore Budget deficit
- Rs.40,000 crore for Mission Bhagiratha
- Rs. 13,412 crore for Social Welfare
- Rs.2538 crore for BC Welfare
- Rs.25,000 crore for Irrigation schemes
- Rs.5,967 crore for health sector
- A total of Rs. 13, 412 crore have been allotted for welfare sector.
- Rs. 6,759 crore for Agriculture, market and Cooperative departments
- Rs. 3,552 crore for ST Welfare
- Rs.1,553 crore for women and child welfare
- Rs. 4,815 crore for Urban development
- Loans from HUDCO and other financial organizations for Double Bed room houses
- Rs.4,659 crore for Asara pensions
- Rs.100 crore for Brahmin welfare
- Rs.967 crore for industries
- Rs.1,152 crore for Seetha Rama Lift Irrigation
- Rs. 5, 967 crore for Health sector
- Rs.738 crore for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
- Rs.3,333 crore for Roads and Buildings
- Rs.1,204 crore for minority welfare
- Rs.7,122 crore for SC Welfare
- Rs.3,752 crore for ST Welfare
- Rs.2,538 crore for BC Welfare
- Rs,10,731 crore for Panchayat Raj and Rural development
- Rs.4,675 crore for special development
- Rs.223 crore for Fire department
- Rs.254 crore for IT development
- Rs.50 crore for tourism
- Rs.1,164 crore for planned expenditure in education and non-planned expenditure is Rs.9,044 crore.
- The State government targets to generate 23,912 mw power in the coming three years.
- 9 hours power supply to Kharif
- 40 dialysis centres will come up across the State
- Horticulture Development Corporation for fruits and vegetables.
- Modernization of hospitals and encouragement for fisheries.
- One lakh double bed room flats in GHMC limits during 2016-17
- 70 English Ashram schools will be set up exclusively for minorities
- BC Study circles will be established in Warangal, Khammam and Adilabad.
- The Centre has released only Rs.450 crores to the State. Without imposing burden on the people, the budget has been designed said FM.
- Total reorganization of hospitals right from PHCs to NIMS. The government will take up steps that the government hospitals to work at par with private hospitals. 40 diagnostic centres would be established in the State. Four multi specialty hospitals will come up in Hyderabad.
Comment on this story