Monday, December 7, 2015
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) board has decided to send five medical teams along with an ambulance and medical kits to help the suffering victims of the Chennai floods.
The TTD Chairman Chadalawada Krishna Murty speaking to press said that the Board has focused on taking up of various development activities. The other decisions are:
- Financial sanction of Rs.20 crore towards the renovation of the temple of Kodanda Ramalayam in Ontimitta.
- Rs.5 crore for the construction of a choultry at Devuni Kadapa in Kadapa district.
- Constructin of biology research laboratory with Rs.6.30 crore,
- Construction of additional rooms in dialysis building costing Rs.3.68 crore in SVIMS hospital at Tirupati.
- Improvisation works at both Kondarama choultry with Rs.3.92 crore and Govindaraja Swamy choultry with Rs.3.68 crore in Tirupati.
Comment on this story