Sunday, July 16, 2017
In a major reshuffle, the State government today has transferred 13 senior bureaucrats.
- Dr.Manmohan Singh who is the Special Chief Secretary (SCS) to Government (Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries department ) has been transferred and posted as Special Chief Secretary to Government (Land, Endowments, and Disaster Management) in place of J..S.Venkateswara Prasad. JS Prasad had been posted in the place of Dr.Singh.
- K.Praveen Kumar, Principal Secretary to Government (RIAD & RSAD) is posted as Commissioner, Minorities Welfare and Ex-Officio Principal Secretary to Government, Minorities Welfare Department.
- B.Udaya Lakshmi, Commissioner of Intermediate Education and Secretary, Board of Intermediate Education has been posted as Secretary to Government, Backward Classes Welfare Department. She has also retrained full additional charge of the previous offices she held.
- K.Sunitha, Secretary to Government, Finance department has been transferred to Department for Women, Child, Differently Abled and Senior Citizens.
- Dr.G.Vani Mohan has been posted as Commissioner, Archaeology and Museums.
- Samuel Anand Kumar is posted as Special Commissioner, Marketing.
- Sagili Shan Mohan working as Sub Collector, Kukkanoor is transferred as Additional Commissioner, CRDA.
- Dr.K.S.Jawahar Reddy, Principal Secretary to Government, Panchayat Raj, RWS (FAC) is given full additional charge of the post of SCS to Government, Rural Development.
- Anoop Singh, Additional Chief Electoral Officer and Ex-Officio Special Secretary (SS) to Government, General Administration (Election) Department is transferred and posted Special Secretary to Government Planning Department.
- Dr.S.S.Sridhar, Chief Conservator of Forests, Anantapur is posted as Special Secretary to Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development.
- K.V.V.Satyanarayana is posted as Special Secretary to Government, Finance Department.
- Budithi Rajasekhar, Commissioner, Civil Supplies and Ex-Officio Principal Secretary to Government, Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Department is given full additional charge of the post of Principal Secretary to Government (Real Time Governance), General Administration Department.
Comment on this story