Thursday, December 24, 2015
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) along with the State government and Union Ministry of Commerce will host the Partnership Summit in Visakhapatnam between January 10 and January 12.
- The partnership summit will focus on investment opportunities in Visakhapatnam, new capital Amaravati and its neighbouring areas.
- Around 1000 to 1200 delegates with participants from foreign countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, China and Singapore will attend the event.
- Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, Union Ministers Venkaiah Naidu, Nirmala Sitharaman will participate in the discussions
- The summit is the first such event organised post bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh
- Discussions on shared and sustainable economy, Sunrise AP, 'Make in India' campaign, financing for generations and sustainability and optimum utilisation of renewable resources will feature in the summit
- The Tourism Department, on the other hand, is busy in making preparations for the sight seeing of the delegates
Comment on this story