Kothapalli Geetha complains to police that her husband is kidnapped

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kothapalli Geetha
Kothapalli Geetha

Araku MP Kothapalli Geetha on Wednesday lodged a complaint to the police that her husband Ramakoteswara Rao was kidnaped by some unidentified persons. She in her complaint said that the miscreants forcibly stuffed him into a car and sped awy. The police swung into action but at around midnight, Ramakoteswara Rao returned home. He said that none kidnapped him. He further said that he was discussing business deals with Telangana Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav’s son Sai Yadav and another person Ramakrishna in Taj Krishna hotel. He told to the police that Sai Yadav had snatched away documents of his lands in Hyderabad and forced him to affix signatures on some othe documents.

Case against Minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav’s son:

A criminal case was registered by Panjagutta police against Sai Yadav, the son of Telangana Cabinet Minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav for allegedly attempting to extort money and wrongfully confining P.R.Koteswara Rao, husband of Araku MP Kothapalli Geetha.

According to police, Sai Yadav and a builder had forced him to sign papers and collected documents of a land located in Raidurg the previous night. Koteswara Rao had a MoU for sale of 53 acres of land with a builder Ramakrishna who owns an infrastructure company. Sai Yadav was partner in the firm. The duo paid Rs.9.5 core to Koteswara Rao within six months of signing the MoU. But the MoU did not materialize due to some problems following which the builder and his partner Sai Yadav insisted for return of money. Koteswara Rao claimed that a mediator Krishna called him on Wednesday stating that a meting was arranged at Taj Krishna with the builder and his partner. Later Sai Yadav joined them and sat in a bar for an hour from 4.30pm discussing how to sort out the dispute. During this course, the duo urged him to prove if he really owned the land at Raidurg. As they repeatedly asked about the ownership of land, Koteswara Rao went to his house in Jubilee Hills and returned with land documents. The duo made him to sign papers and collected the land documents putting him under pressure and threat said the police.

Comment on this story