Sunday, February 12, 2017
The APPSC is making arrangements for the conduct of preliminary examination of Group II on February 26, 2017.
Sources said that the candidates can download the hall tickets for the centres opted except Hyderabad. Candidates who have given option for centres at Hyderabad can down load the hall tickets from February 14, 2017.
It may be recalled that on November 8, 2016 the APPSC has issued notification for 982 Group II posts and 442 are executive and the rest of 540 are non-executive posts. As many as 6,57,010 candidates have applied for the posts. The maximum number of application have been received from Visakhapatnam while the lowest is from Vizianagaram. For each post as many as 670 compete in the preliminary test. The screening test will be conducted on OMR answer sheet system. Reservations system, local and non-local is not applicable for screening test but will be applicable for main examinations. 30 per cent of the posts will be filled up through merit and the rest 70 per cent on the basis of local and the examination will be computer based one.
Excise Sub-Inspectors – 15