Sunday, January 24, 2016
Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya today released the TDP-BJP combine manifesto. BJP Telangana State president Kishan Reddy said that they would extend corruption free and fair administration. He said that they would implement all the promises given in the manifest.
- Water will be provided to each house hold
- Hyderabad will be made Wi-Fi city
- Poor people will be given free nalla connection
- Every poor people would be provided a house
- Government hospitals would be constructed in every junctions
- Set up box will be provided to each house hold are among the promises given.
Comment on this story