Friday, February 26, 2016
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has promoted five IAS officers of 1991 batch.
- Sumitra Dawra, secretary to Higher Education is retained in the same and re-designatied as Principal Secretary to Higher Education.
- G.Sai Prasad, Secretary to Chief Minister is retained in the CMO and re-designated as Principal Secretary to Chief Minister.
- Ajay Jain, Secretary to Energy, I & I Department & Secretary to Government (CRDA), MA and UD department retained in the same post and re-designated as Principal Secretary.
- Ram Praksash Sisodia, Secretary to School Education is retained in the same post and re-designated as Principal Secretary to School Education.
- L Premchandra Reddy, Secretary to Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and the CEO to AP Skill Development Corporation is retained in the same position and re-designated as Principal Secretary.
Meanwhile, the government has transferred R.K.Suman, IFS as Vice-Chairman and Managing Director of AP Infrastructure Corporation Ltd., and as CEO (i/c) AP Infrastructure authority.
K.Sambasiva Rao, IRTS is transferred as MD, AP State Fibre Net ltd.,
Comment on this story