Wednesday, January 27, 2016
The EAMCET-2016 will be conducted on April 29 and the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Kakinada is going to conduct it for the second time.
- Notification will be issued on January 29, 2016
- Submission of applications online from February 3 to March 21.
- Last date for submitting the applications with fine is April 27.
- Details can be had on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET online applications will be accepted from February 3, 2016 while for PGCET from March 6, 2016. The notification for EAMCET will be releaed on January 29 and for PGCET notification will be on March 4. The decision has been taken at APSCHE meeting held here today under the chairmanship of Prof.L.Venugopal Reddy attended by Technical Education Commissioner B.Udaya Lakshmi, EAMCET Committee Chairman Prof.VSS.Kumar, Convener Ch.Saibabu, PGCET convener Prof.Prasada Raju.
The EMACET fee has been hiked to Rs.350 from Rs.250 and for Rs.300 for SC/ST studnets. The PGCET is hiked to Rs.600 while it was Rs.500 earlier. Rs.500 for SC/ST students.
- Notification will be issued for EAMCET on January 29
- Online Applications acceptance from February 3
- Last date for submission without fine is March 21
- Last date with a fine of Rs.500 is April 2
- Last date with a fine of Rs.1,000 is April 11
- Last date with a fine of Rs.5,000 is April 19
- Last date with a fine of Rs.10,000 is April 27
- Hall tickets can be downloaded on April 21-27
- Examinations on April 29
- Preliminary Key will be released on May 1
- Ranks will be announced on May 16
- Notification will be issued for PGCET is on March 4.
- Online Applications acceptance from February 6
- Last date for submission without fine is April 20
- Last date with a fine of Rs.500 is April 30
- Last date with a fine of Rs.1,000 is May 11
- Last date with a fine of Rs.5,000 is May 18
- Last date with a fine of Rs.10,000 is May 21
- Hall tickets can be downloaded on May 19-21
- Examinations on May 25 to 27
- Ranks will be announced on June 10
Comment on this story