Saturday, March 19, 2016
The Andhra Pradesh State Cabinet in its meeting on Friday has decided to issue orders to those selected under DSC on June 1, 2016.
- The meeting chaired by the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu to went from 4pm to 9pm has decided to fill up 1,104 vacant teaching posts. The Cabinet has also decided to allot Rs.385.4 crore to 14 universities for providing basic infrastructure. The Cabinet has decided to establish a special court to trial the AgriGold cases and the Cabinet will oversee the supervision the progress in every cabinet meeting.
- Decided to provide 15 to 20 Mbps speed net service in very village under Fibre Optic Grid before July 31. The facility will be made available to 1.30 crore families with a cost of Rs.330 crore.
- Regularization of 250 sq.ft and 500 sq.ft government sites
- Cabinet gives approval for Moulana Abdul Haq Urdu University.
- 151.51 acres have been allotted for IIIT at Dinnedevarapadu in Kurnool and 224 acres for Medical Technology Manufacturing Park in Visakhapatnam.
Comment on this story