Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu today at a meeting of the State Investment Promotion Board approved of five new proposals relating to setting up of industries and investments in the State.
- Toray Industries India Private Limited, a technical textile manufacturing company will be setting up a unit on 109.35 acres at Sri City in Chittoor. The firm will invest RS.970 crore and will provide direct employment to 130 people and indirect employment to 520 people. The company is expected to start commercial production in April 2020.
- Page Industries Limited will establish a project for garment manufacturing and warehousing at Rapthadu in Anantapur district. It will invest Rs.129 crore which will generate direct employment for 6,420 peopl and will start commercial production in October 2018.
- Rockman Industries Limited will invest Rs.652 crore to set up a unit in Chittoor district. It will produce aluminium alloy wheels and die casting components for two and four wheelers. The project will generate employment for 1,000 people and indirect employment for 500 people.
- Conduent Inc., will be investing Rs.649 crore for its project in Visakhapatnam. The project includes diversified business process services and generates direct employment for 5,000 people.
- Gouttephone Technologies (P) Limited will set up a unit on 5 acres for touch panel manufacturing at Atchutapuram in Visakhapatnam district with an investment of Rs.504.07 crore. It will provide direct employment to 300 people.
Comment on this story