Monday, April 3, 2017
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu today evening allocated portfolios to the MLAs who sworn-in as Ministers today evening. However, there is no change in the portfolios of Deputy Chief Ministers K.E.Krishna Murty and Nimmakayala Chinarajappa.
List of Ministers with their portfolios
- Nara Chandrababu Naidu –Chief Minister – General Administration, Investments, Minority Welfare, Cinematography, Happiness Index and other not-allotted portfolios.
- K.E.Krishna Murty, Deputy Chief Minister – Revenue, Stamps and Registration.
- Nimmakayala Chinarajappa, Deputy Chief Minister – Home and Disaster Management.
- Yanamala Ramakrishnudu – Finance, Planning, Commercial Taxes and Assembly Affairs
- Nara Lokesh – Panchayat Raj, Rural Development, IT & Communications
- Kimidi Kala Venkata Rao – Electricity
- Kinjarapu Atchnnaidu – Transport, BC Welfare, Jute and handlooms
- Sujaya Krishna Ranga Rao – Mines and Geology
- Chintakayala Ayyanna Patrudu – Roads and Buildings
- Ganta Srinivasa Rao – Human Resources Development (Primary, medium and Higher Education)
- K.S.Jawahar – Excise
- Pitani Satyanrayana – Labour, Training and Factories
- Pydikonda Manikyala Rao – Endowments
- Kamineni Srinivas – Medical and Health
- Kollu Ravindra – Judiciary, Sports and Youth servies
- Devineni Umamaheswara Rao – Irrigation
- Nakka Ananda Babu – Social and Girijan Welfare
- Prathipati Pulla Rao – Public Distribution and consumer affairs
- Sidda Raghava Rao – Forests, Science and Technology
- Ponguri Narayana – Municipal Administration, Town Development and Town Housing
- Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy – Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture and Agri processing
- Chedipirala Adinarayana Reddy – Marketing, Godowns, Veterinary, Dairy Development, Fisheries and Cooperative
- Bhuma Akhila Priya – Tourism, Telugu language and culture
- Kaluva Srinivasulu – Information and Public Relations, Rural Housing
- Paritala Sunita – Women and Child Welfare, SEFP, Senior Citizens Welfare
- N.Amarnath Reddy – Industries, Food processing and Agri business, Commerce and Public Enterprises.
Comment on this story