Monday, April 18, 2016
- The Andhra Pradesh State Cabinet meeting held on Monday has decided to utilize consultancy services of Oracle people hub as part of Pragati in the State. Data base of five crore people would be brought under the project. The data would be integrated with Aadhaar card, ration card, individual benefits etc., for better delivery of services. The government would also take up a ‘pulse’ survey’ as part of the project.
- Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu giving details said that the government would launch NTR Sanchara Vaidyaseva in the State from April 20, 2016. As many as 275 medical vehicles were kept ready for the purpose. Doctors and nurses would visit every village twice in a month, he said.
- NATCO, the pharma company has come forward to construct a block at Guntur Government hospital to treat cancer patients. This is the first cancer services unit coming up in the State, he said.
- The Cabinet has decided to extend the lease period of Apollo Hospitals to 35 years form existing five years in view of objections raised by Medical Council of India.
- Chandrababu said that the Cabinet has decided to allot 600 acres of land to Hero Motors at Sri City and another 200 acres would be allotted to its ancillary units. Hero Motors would pay Rs.1 lakh per acre while the ancillary units would have to pay Rs.10 lakh per acre. Hero Motors would invest Rs.3,200 crore and would generate direct employment to 10,000 people.
- On Tourism, Chandrababu Naidu said that the Cabinet has decided to liberalize the policy with a view to promoting tourism in the State. The government would allot lands for 33 years lease and it would be extended for another equal period if the project was completed on time. The bidders have to quote not less than 2 per cent of basic value of the land.
- 80 acres of land for wind power projects:: The State Government has allotted round 80 acres of land in Anantapur and Kurnool districts for wind power projects. 28.93 acres of land in Karivemula, Jilledubudakala and Kukanur villages of Kurnool district in favour of New and Renewable Energy Development Corporation and Varshi Wind Power Projects Pvt. Ltd. Jointly for establishment of wind power projects for a period of 25 years on lease basis. The lease value fixed at 10 per cent of the prevailing market value with a provision to enhance the lease amount to every five years. In Anantapur, 62.94 acres in Muthuvakuntal of Kanaganapalli mandal has been allotted to jointly to the NREDCAP and Sarayu Wind power.
Comment on this story