No compromise on completion of projects’, says Umamaheswara Rao
Rajamahendravaram:: The Water Resources Department is going to complete the 12 irrigation projects soon besides ensuing completion of the Polavaram project by 2019 said Minsiter for Water Resources Devineni Umamaheswara Rao. Speaking to media here, he said that of the 28 projects taken up, four had already been dedicated to the nation and another 12 were in the line. There was no compromise on completion of pending projects, he said.
Adoni MLA Sai Prasad Reddy rules out quitting YSRCP
Kurnool:: YSRCP Adoni MLA Sai Prasad Reddy today asserted that he would not quit the party. ‘I will not be lured by offer packages and suitcases’, he told to media at Adoni. He accused the TDP of spreding false propaganda that he would defect to the ruling party. He clarified that he would sail with Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Passbooks, ATM cards given to transgenders
Kurnool:: Kadapa District Collector T.Babu Rao Naidu today gave away bank passbooks and ATM cards to 23 transgenders at the Collectorate. The administration had already issued Aadhaar and ration cards to the transgenders earlier said the Collector.
’Mana Gudi’ from December 1
TIRUPATI:: The TTD will conduct the prestigious ‘Mana Gudi’ programme for three days from December 1 across 300 temples in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Addressing the Dharma Prachara Mandali today, Joint Executive Officer P.Bhaskar said ‘alaya suddhi’ would be conducted on December 1, ‘Krithika deepotsavam’ on December 2, ‘guru puja’ on December 3 on the auspicious Datta Jayanti. Making ‘Gita Jayanti’ on November 30, Bhagavad Gita recitation competitions would be conducted for students of Classes VI to X.
Bio-metric attendance made mandatory in all Medical Colleges
GUNTUR:: Medical Council of India has made it mandatory of making bio-metric attendance system throughout the country from 1st of next month. The orders have been issued on Tuesday. In the orders, it made it clear that it is necessary to improve the standards in medical education and transparency.
- INDIAN RAILWAYS invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 3,806 vacancies. The break up of vacancies are 2,196 in Central Railway, 446 are in North Central Railway, 1,164 in North Western Railway. The post is Act apprentice. The last date for submission of applications through online is November 30 for Central Railway posts, November 29 for North Western Railway posts. Details can be had on www.rrccr.com and www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. and www.rrcjaipur.in
- NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT invites applications for filling up of 1,270 vacancies of Assistant Professor post. The selection will be based on interview. The last date for submission of applications is November 19 and details can be had on http://www.npiu.nic.in.
- IOCL invites applications for filling up of 1,495 vacancies of Trade/technician apprentice. The last date for submission of applications through online is November 11, 2017 for Refinery Division Posts and November 13 for Western Region posts. Details can be had on http://www.iocl.com.
- IOCL invites applications for filling up of 221 posts in various categories. The last date for submission of application is November 18. More details can be had on http://www.iocl.com.
- AIIMS, Jodhpur invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 45 vacancies of Professor -19, Additional Professor-11, Associate Professor -11 and Assistant Professor -10. The last date for submission of application is December 3. Details can be had on http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- HCL invites applications for filling up of 129 vacancies in various categories. The last date for submission of application is November 30, 2017 and more details can be had on http://www.hindustancopper.com.
- NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA invites applications for eligible candidates for filling up of 67 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant. The selection will be based on written test, physical fitness followed by an interview. The last date for submission of application is November 25. More details can be had on http://www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Comment on this story