Roja launches padayatra
Chittoor:: YSRCP State Mahila wing president and Nagari MLA R.K.Roja today launched the 70 km padayatra from Nagari to Tirumala to highlight the TDP government’s alleged apathy towards Phase II of the Galeru Nagari Sujala Sravanti project aimed at supplying water to the parched Chittoor and Kadapa districts. Roja is scheduled to reach Tirumala on December 2 chose to proceed barefoot despite the advice of the party leaders.
Compensation sought for Ravi Kumar’s kin
Guntur:: YSRCP leader and Guntur district in-charge of party affairs Botcha Satyanarayana today demanded that the State government announce a suitable compensation to the family of Ravi Kumar, a junior assistant in the department of Medical and Health who recently committed suicide. Speaking to media here, Satyanarayana said that the suicide of Ravi Kumar, who alleged that he had been harassed by his senior officers was a dangerous trend of harassment of Dalit employees.
Two women attempt suicide at Secretariat
Guntur:: Two women allegedly attempted to commit suicide at the Secretariat in Velagapudi on Tuesday morning causing a minor commotion. The women, identified as Md.Fathima and Md.Shakkira are from Nandyal. Their father, who worked in the department of Agriculture died in 1997. Both the women came to the Secretariat to meet the Chief Minister. When they were stopped, they allegedly consumed poison.
Assembly session to continue till December 2
Vijayawada:: The winter session of Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Legislative Council will be held up to December 2. The Business Advisory Committee of Assembly and Council headed by Kodela Siva Prasada Rao and N.M.Farooq respectively decided today to sit on December 1 on account of Milad un Nabi.
Tulasi Reddy demands completion of Polavaram by 2018
Rajamahendravaram:: PCC vice-president N.Tulasi Reddy has said the party might have completed the Polavaram project by this time if it was voted to power in 2014 elections. He said the project was patent of Congress and demanded that it should be completed as per schedule by the State government.
- INDIAN NAVY invites applictions for filling up of sailor posts for unmarried male candidates. The candidates need to apply through online by December 10, 2017. Details can be had on http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE invites applications from male candidates for filling up of 487 vacancies of constable/fire. Candidates need to apply through online from December 11, 2017 to January 1, 2018. Details can be had on http://www.cisfrectt.in.
- ALL INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, New Delhi invites applications for filling up of Junior Resident of 194 posts in various categories. The candidates need to apply through online by December 9, 2017. Details can be had on http://www.aiimsexams.org.
- WILDLIFE INSTITUTE OF INDIA, Dehradun invites applications from eligible candiates for filling up of 59 posts in various categories. The last date for submission of application through online is December 15, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.wii.gov.in.
- BANK OF BARODA invites applications for filling up of 337 vacancies of various categories. Candidates has to apply through online by December 12, 2017. Details can be had on http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- NATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH INSTITUE invites applications for filling of 17 vacancies of Scientists posts. The applications can submitted through online from November 30 to December 31, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.ngri.org.in
- ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Jodhpur invites applications for filling up of 124 vacancies of senior residents. The last date for submission of applications through online is December 22, 2017. Details can be had on http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY invites applications for filling up of 61 vacancies of Professor -24 and Associate Professor-37. The last date for submission of applications through online is December 18, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.dtu.ac.in.
- POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD., invites applications for filling up of 88 vacancies of Deputy Manager-15, Senior Engineer-25, Assistant Engineer-48 in electrical department. The last date for submission of applications through online is December 21, 2017. More details can be had on http://www.powergridindia.com.
Comment on this story