Associate professor gets national award
Kurnool:: B.Sudhakar Reddy, associate professor of Physics in SKR and SKR Government Women’s Degree College in Kadapa has received the Best Scientist Award 2017 from the National Environmental Science Academy at Bhopal in MP according to College principal Subbalakshamma. Dr.Sudhakar Reddy received the award form Bakathulla University Vice Chancellor Pramod Sharma at Bhopal. He presented 90 research papers in international seminars in India, South Korea, Sweden and South Africa.
Chief Minister likely to tour Kadapa district
Kurnool:: Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu is likely to tour Kadapa district either on December 28 or on December 29 according to Kadapa District Collector T.Babu Rao Naidu. He would visit Parnapalle and Pulivendula and distribute house sites to 15,000 beneficiaries and also address a public meeting.
Bid to rob ATM
Kurnool:: Some unidentified persons made a bid to rob an ATM of SBI on the IIIT premises at Idupulapaya in Kadapa district. They gained entry into the ATM room from the rear end and damaged it but could not lay their hands on cash stacked in it according to police. The miscreants took away the closed circuit cameras with them.
KE Prabhakar and three others file papers for MLC
Kurnool:: Former Minister and AP Irrigation Development Corporation Chairman K.E.Prabhakar filed nomination papers as TDP candidate for the bye-election to Kurnool MLC today. Three others filed their papers as independents. The nomination papers would be scrutinized on December 27 and the last date for withdrawal of nominations was December 29 said Joint Collector Prasanna Venkatesh.
- INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK (General Duty) 10+2 entry 02-2018 notification issued. The selection will be based on the written test, physical fitness test and medical examination. The last date for submission of applications through online is January 2, 2018. Details can be had on www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. or www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- NLC INDIA LIMITED invites applications for filling of 460 apprentice vacancies. The last date for submission of online application is January 5, 2018 and the hard copies have to be reached by January 10. Details can be had on www.nlcindia.com.
- HAL invites applications for filling up of 70 vacancies in various departments. The last date for submission of online applications is January 8, 2018. Details can be had on www.hal-india.com.
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU invites applications for filling up of 66 teaching vacancies. The candidates need to apply through online by January 22, 2018. Details can be had on www.cutn.ac.in.
- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED invites applications for filling up of 59 vacancies of various cadres. The last date for submission of online application is January 5, 2018. Details can be had on www.ircon.org.
- INDIAN NAVY issued notifications for filling up of sailor posts under sports quota entry 01-2018 batch. The applications should be sent through offline and should reach by January 15, 2018. Details can be had on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- INDIAN COUNCIL FOR HISTORICAL RESEARCH invites applications for 80 Junior Research Fellow posts. The last date for submission through online is January 14, 2018 and the hard copies had to be reached by January 24, 2018. Details can be had on www.ichr.ac.in.
- NATIONAL FERTILIZER LIMITED invites applications for filling up of 41 Management Trainee posts. The last date for submission through online is January 18, 2018. Details can be had on www.nationalfertilizers.com.
Comment on this story