Thursday, July 13, 2017
TTD has introduced a new “Token” system for room allotment, which will come into force from July 12 onwards. TTD has set up 10 counters for registration and 7 counters for allotment in CRO and one counter each for registration and allotment in MBC-34 in this new system.
As per the new system, the registration and allotment process for availing accommodation for the pilgrims involves a few modalities:
- Pilgrims has to register their name with Aadhaar card besides finger print will also be captured along with valid mobile number.
- Pilgrims are provided two tariff options to choose for registration with A-Category comprising rooms tariff ranging between Rs.50-Rs.250 and B-Category including rooms with tariff between Rs.500 to Rs.1000
- This registration process will be done in two slots at 6am and 2pm.
- After the registration process, a token will be issued which contains registration number, name and mobile number of the pilgrim along with expected time of allotment besides sending SMS to the pilgrim regarding registration confirmation.
- Rooms will be allotted to the pilgrim based on the registration sequence and choice of tariff whenever the room vacancy arises.
- Pilgrims should invariably avail the rooms within 30 minutes from the time of allotment or else rooms will get automatically cancelled and will be allotted to the immediate pilgrim in the sequence.
Comment on this story