Thursday, September 6, 2018
The State Cabinet cleared the payment of one instalment of DA to employees with effect from January 7, 2017. This entails a burden of Rs.627 crore.
- The Cabinet has given clearance for an ad hoc increase in the emoluments of Village Revenue assistants and part-time assistants.
- The State Cabinet accepted the proposal to give incentives to IndiGo for operating two return flights a week from Vijayawada and Singapore and for the introduction of nine-seater aircraft between Vijyawada and Puttaparthi and Nagarjuna Saar.
- It cleared conditional sanction for the construction of 15,091 houses at a cost of Rs.3.50 lakh each under the Pradan Mantri Awas Yojana-NTR Nagar scheme for 2018-19.
- The Cabinet approved the draft AP Maritime Board Bill 2017 which will govern the development of seaports, and raising of a loan of Rs.1,385 crore from the open market for the construction of the Machilipatnam deep-water port.
- The Cabinet cleared the reduction of power tariff to aqua farmers from Rws.3.75 to Rs.2 a unit with effect from August 1 and it will benefit 94,913 farmers for one year.
- It cleared for establishment of an International Institute of Digital Technologies as a not-for-profit company at Tirupati at an estimated cost of nearly Rs.100 crore.
- The other decisions are establishment of AP State Arya-Vysya Welfare and Development Corporation and launching the Mukhyamamantri Yuva Nestham portal on September 14 for disbursing unemployment allowance to beneficiaries to be finalized on October 2.
Comment on this story