Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu today on Wednesday presented the State budge for the financial year 2017-18.
The highlights of the budget are
- The total State budget is Rs.1,56,999 crore.
- Revenue expenditure is put to Rs.1,25,911 crore
- Investment expenditure is Rs.31,087 crore.
- Allocations for Agriculture sector is Rs.9,090 crore
- Rural development is Rs.19,565 crore
- Irrigation department is Rs.12,770 crore
- Power sector is Rs.4,274 crore.
- Industries and mines is Rs.2,085 crore
- Transport sector is Rs.3,946 crore.
- General Eco services is Rs.4,813 crore.
- Education sector is Rs.20,384 crore.
- Sports and youth services is Rs.1,005 crore.
- Technical education is Rs.765 crore.
- Health sector is Rs.7,020 crore.
- Irrigation and sanitation is Rs.1,575 crore.
- Housing sector is Rs.1,456 crore
- Town development department is Rs.5,207 crore
- Welfare sector is Rs.11,361 crore
- Loan waiver is Rs.3,600 crore.
Minister for Agriculture Prathipati Pulla Ro today presented the Agriculture budget. The highlights are
- Rs.9,090 crore for agriculture sector
- Rs.1,600 crore for Irrigation project
- Rs.1,015 crore for fruit fields
- Rs.55 crore for Oil farm expansion
- Rs.200 crore for micro irrigation
Comment on this story