SEC announces schedule for Civil bodies
March 10, 2014 - Hyderabad
Speaking to media on Monday, SEO Ramakanth Reddy released the schedule for ZPTC, MPTC elections.
Ramakanath Reddy alleged that there was a pressure on the district administration for conduct of all elections at nearer time due to the wrong decision of the previous governments.
Had they given the reservation process earlier, the burden should have been avoided. He expressed his dissatisfaction over the delay. He said that the SEC has time and again asked the government to conduct the elections. He said that the elections will be conducted on party symbols.
- March 17 to 20 - Notification will be accepted
- March 21 - Withdrawal of nominations if any
- March 24 - Withdrawal of nominations
- April 6 - Polling
- April 7 - Re-poll if necessary
- April 8 - Counting would be taken place