Prominent leaders file nominations in Seemandhra
April 16, 2014 - Hyderabad
Several high profile politicians belonging to various parties have filed nominations for Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies in Seemandhra on Wednesday.
- Film actor and TDP leader Nandamuri Balakrishna filed nomination for Hindupur Assembly constituency. He along with his family members flew to Bangalore and then drove to Hindupur by road. Balakrishna along with his wife and daughters prayed at Suguru Anjaneya Swamy temple before filing the nomination. Addressing a gathering at a road show, Balakrishna promised to make Hindupur as No. 1 constituency in the State.
- Former Minister Kotla Suryaprakash Reddy filed nomination for Kurnool Lok Sabha constituency.
- TDP candidate for Vijayawada Parliamentary Constituency Kesineni Srinivas (Nani) filed his nomination.
- Former Ministers TG Venkatesh, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Pithani Satyanarayana filed nominations for Kurnool, Bhimili and Achanta Assembly constituencies.
- JC Diwakar Reddy who shifted his loyalties to TDP filed nomination for Anantapur Lok Sabha seat.
- Nimmala Kishtappa also filed his nomination for Hindupur Lok Sabha seat.
- Sitting MP N Siva Prasad filed nomination for Chittoor Lok Sabha seat. YSR Congress Party leader Samanya Kiran also filed her nomination papers.