AndhraNews.net
Home » State News » 2014 » August » August 26, 2014

Medical Counseling begins from August 30


August 26, 2014 - Hyderabad

There is no increase in the fee for Medical and Dental courses in Andhra Pradesh for the current year. The Government has decided to continue the old fee structure for the medical courses for this year too. Under this, the fee structure for the seats that are filled under Convenor quota for MBBSs A Category (50% seats) will be Rs.60,000, B Category (10% seats) will be Rs.2.40 lakhs and C Category (40% seats Management quota) will be Rs.5.50 lakhs.

For Management quota admissions, the marks of Intermediate 85% will be taken into consideration and the rest of 15% marks, a test will be conducted. The admissions will be held under Article 371-D for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.

Counselling from August 30 Dr NTR University of Health Sciences announced that the counselling for medical will be conducted from August 30 for filling of seats based on the ranks obtained in EAMCET examination. The counselling will be held for filling up of seats both in Government and private medical colleges in A and B Category seats.

Counselling Centres:
Hyderabad: JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Warangal: Online counseling Centre, Kakatiya, University, Warangal
Visakhapatnam: Opp: School of Distance Education, AU Campus
Vijayawada: Administrative Building, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences
Tirupathi: Old MBA building, SV University

Counseling schedule:Phase I- All candidates from rank 1 to 1500 on August 30, 2014. from Rank 1501 to 4500 on August 31, 2014, From 4501 to 6500 on September 1 and 6501 to 8500 to OC, BC, SC, ST categories.

Phase II and III from September 2 from 1 to 3000 ranks, September 3, 2014 from 3501 to 6500 and September 4, 2014 for 6501 to 10,000 and September 5, 2014 for ranks from 10,001 to 25,000(Re-allotment of college to the reserved category candidates i.e., BCs, SCs and STs selected under OC as per G. O. Ms. No. 550 and seats reserved for BCs, SCs, and STs)

Certificate verification: The certificate verification in respect of NCC and CAP (Army) category will be held on September 7, for Sports and Games category , Police Martyrs Children and Physically challenged category on September 8 at the Administrative Building, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Counseling Centre, Vijayawada only.

Andhra News

Comment on this story

Share