Andhra Pradesh News on May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 - Hyderabad
- Special train service between Kakinada-Secunderabad
HYDERBAD: To tackle the passengers rush, the SC railway introduces a train service no. 07102 between Kakinada-Secunderabad on May 15. The train will leave at 10pm from Kakinada and reach Secunderabad on the other day at 10.55am. In the return journey, the train no. 07101 Secunderabad-Kakinada will leave at 9.45pm at Secunderabad and reach Kakinada on the other day at 9.35am. The reservation will be available on May 14 at 8am said SC railway in a statement.
- TRS bags three ZPTC seats
HYDERABAD: TRS bagged three ZPTC in Adilabad, Karimnagar and Nizamabad. TRS continues its lead in ZPTC while Congress in MPTCs.
- TDP won in the home towns of Dharmana Prasada Rao, Killi Kruparani and Kondru Murali. TDP won Gazwel ZPTC. TRS won in the home town of former Home Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy and former minister Sunitha Lakshma Reddy.
- TDP won in TPCC chief Ponnala Lakshmaiah's home place Ilakala.
YSRCP bags Salur ZPTC. TRS bags ZPTC in the hometown of former Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarsimha. Medak ZPTC goes to TRS. YSRCP bags ZPTC of Prakasam.
- TRS bags Karimnagar ZPTC.
YSRCP bags MPTC of former Minister Kishore Chandra Deo home town of Kurupam.
- TDP leads in seven districts
In the on-going counting for MPTC and ZPTC elections, TDP is in lead in seven districts while YSRCP is in lead in Kadapa, Kurnool and Nellore while neck to neck in Viziangaram and Prakasam.
- Re-polling in seven MPTC on May 18', says Ramakanth
HYDERABAD: The State Election Commissioner P Ramakanth Reddy said on Tuesday that re-polling will be held in seven MPTC segments on May 18 in Seemandhra and Telangana. The re-poll will be held in Turpu Errabilli, Mannamvaripalli, Pottipalli MPTCs in Nellore, Kollapur mandal in Mahabubnagar, Eluru 1 and 2 MPTCs and Bandapalli and Mylapuram in Nizamabad on May 18.The final results will be announced in between 9 to 10pm today, he said.
- Congress fights with TRS in Telangana.
Congress in lead Nalgonda, Medak, Ranga Reddy and Mahabubnagar districts while TRS is in lead in Adilabad, Nizamabad and Karimnagar in the counting of MPTC. TDP is in lead in khammam. Neck to neck fight is seen in Warangal between TRS and Congress.
- 'Wet ballot papers will be dried up and counted', says District Collector
East Godavari District Collector and Election Officer Neetu Prasad said that the wet ballot papers for Pedapudi ZPTC and MPTC elections will be dried up and then counted. She clarified that no polling is necessary.
- TDP continues to be in the forefront in Seemandhra while TRS in Telangana
The counting for MPTC and ZPTC which is under way, TDP continuous to be on the forefront in Uttarandhra, East Godavari, Krishna Districts. YSRCP is in lead in Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool while neck to neck fight is seen in Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore districts. TRS continues to be in lead in Telangana over Congress.
- Neck to neck fight between YSRCP and TDP in Seemandhra
The latest trend in the MPTC and ZPTC elections, YSRCP over took TDP by winning 362 seats while TDP with 361. While TRS is moving ahead with 122 and Congress with 75 and TDP with 37.
- Counting stopped in six MPTC
ONGOLE: Officials have stopped counting in Marturu in Prakasam district following a direction from the Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- X class results will be on May 15
Authorities have made arrangements for the release of X class results at 11am on May 15 at D Block in the Secretariat. It may be recalled that the examinations that were held from March 27 to April 15 across the State in 21,000 schools for which 12.26 lakh candidates have appeared.
- ZPTC and MPTC election results today.