Andhra Pradesh News on March 31, 2014
March 31, 2014 - Hyderabad
- MIM announces seven candidates for Assembly elections
HYDERABAD: Majilis-e-Muslimeen (MIM) in its list named Akbaruddin Owaisi – Chandrayangutta, Virasat Rasool Khan and Muqtada Afsar Khan, Jaffar Hussain Merraj and Kausar Mohiuddin were named in the first list. Others are Ahmed Pasha Quadri from Charimnar, Moazam Khan from Bahadurpura, Ahmed Balala from Malakpet, Jaffar Hussain Miraj from Naopally, Kausar ZMohiuddin from Karwan and Mumtaz Khan from Yakutpura.
- Rayapati brothers join TDP
HYDERABAD: Guntur MP Rayapati Sambasiva Rao and his brother Rayapati Srinivas on Monday joined TDP in presence of its president Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
- Tollywood comedian Ali will contest from Rajahmundry
CHENNAI: Tollywood comedian actor Ali is felicitated by Srikala Sudha Association here on Sunday on completion of 1,000 movies. Speaking to press, he said that he would contest from Rajahmundry from any party that would extend invitation to him. It may be recalled that he is evincing interest in joining politics and has not made up his mind from which party he would contest.
- Manifesto will be acceptable to all sections', says Kavita
HYDERABAD: Telangana Jagruti President Kavita said that the manifest being released by TRS will be one that is acceptable to all sections of the people. Participating in a function as a chief guest on Sunday on 'the future of Dalits in Telangana State', she said that manifesto would focus on education, health, welfare are some of the areas.
- Guntur MP Rayapati Sambasiva Rao and his brother Rayapati Srinivas have joined Telugu Desam Party in presence of Chandrababu Naidu today. Rayapati brothers along with their supporters came to Chandrababu Naidu's residence in the morning to take membership of TDP.
- The number of devotees worshipping at Srisailam temple have increased today on the occasion of Telugu New Year 'Ugadi'. Devotees are taking a holy dip in Patala ganga in the temple premises.