Andhra Pradesh News on April 15, 2014
April 15, 2014 - Hyderabad
- YSRCP candidates file nominations
YSRCP contesting candidates on Tuesday filed nominations for Lok Sabha and Assembly.
The candidates filed nominations for Lok Sabha are: Viswaroop; Vijayawada- Koneru Rajendraprasad.
Assembly seats: Vizianagaram district – Kurupam – Pushpasri Vani; Visakhapatnam West – Dadi Ratnakar, Payakaraopeta – Chenglaa Venktarao; Srikakulam district – Narasannapeta – Dharmana Krishnadas; West Godavari – Polavaram – Tellam Balaraju; Krishna District – Gannavaram – Dr.Butta Ramachandra Rao; Vijaywada Central – Punuru Gautam Reddy; Nellore District – Kovvuru- Nallapureddi Prasanakumar Reddy; Chitoor- Jamgalapalli Srinivasulu; Madanapalle- Desai Tippa Reddy; Kurnoo district – Adoni – Y Saiprasad Reddy
- Seemandhra Employees have to work in their region’, says Keshav Rao
HYDERABAD: TRS party general secretary K Keshav Rao said that the issue of making a Dalit as Chief Minister is not kept outside. He said that the party has not taken a decision on the issue of supporting at Centre. He opined that the Seemandhra employees have to work in their own region. The statements have got importance at a time when party chief K Chandrasekhara Rao on Sunday announced of its support to the third front.
- DM&HO Sakuntala suspended
ELURU: The Principal Home Secretary on Tuesday placed the District and Medical Health Officer Shankunta under suspension based on a report submitted by the District Collector Siddhartha Jain in purchase of medicines in violation.
- TDP workers demand Anaparthy seat to Ramakrishna Reddy
ANAPARTHY: TDP leaders in Anaparthy demanding Anaparthy Assembly seat to Nallamelli Ramakrishna Reddy and threatened to resign the party of taking the extreme step of resigning. It may be recalled that Dr.Surayanrayana Reddy is contesting from YSRCP while A Mukteswara Rao is contesting from Congress for the Anaparthy Assembly constituency.
- Jana Sena chief visits Karnataka for campaigning BJP
Tollywood actor and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan is touring in Karnataka as part of campaigning Bharatiya Janata Party. He will be addressing public meetings at Raichur, Kolar and Gulbarga where Telugu speaking people are more in number.
- ‘Country and State requires stable government for all round development’, says Chandrababu Naidu
HYDERABAD: TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu participating in road shows in Hyderabad on Monday said that the Country needs an able and stable government keep the country into a correct directions. He said that corruption less government is only possible with Narendra Modi’s government at the Centre and TDP in both the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. He assured that TDP will make a hut less Telangana State. Charing TRS as a collection and YSRCP as a corrupt parties, he wanted to vote the people to drive the State in a correct direction.
- ‘Information and PR officials siphons nearly Rs.8 crore
The Information and Public Relations (I&PR) department on Monday found seven fictious TV channels that were given government advertisements. I&PR Commissioner Dana Kishore said that an amount of Rs.14.15 lakh had been already recovered from an empaneled advertising agency that routed the advertisements through these seven channels. He said a show cause notice has been issued to the empaneled agency which was replied that its sub-contractor was misled by an employee of I&PR MA Majeed who was placed under suspension.
- Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee would hand over party b-forms to candidates contesting the coming elections. AICC general secretary and union minister Vayalar Ravi will visit Hyderabad to participate in the programme. APCC chief N Raghveera Reddy appealed to the ticket aspirants who haven't received tickets not to be disappointed. He also warned that if they stage any protests, action would be taken.
- Congress MP Maganti Srinivas Reddy will join Telugu Desam Party today. He will take party membership from Chandrababu Naidu at 11 am. Maganti is likely to be offered Ongole Lok Sabha seat.
- Film actor Pawan Kalyan will campaign for BJP party in Karnataka today. He will leave to Rayachur in a special flight from Begumpet airport at 9 am. Pawan Kalyan will address public meetings at 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm today. Pawan, BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu will share dias at three public meetings in Hyderabad, Karimnagar and Nizamabad soon.