Andhra Pradesh new State Capital to come up near Vijayawada', announces Chandrababu Naidu
September 4, 2014 - Hyderabad
The Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday announced in the State Assembly that the new State Capital will come up near Vijayawada. Chandrababu Naidu said that the State Cabinet in its meeting held on September 1, 2014 has decided to establish the State Capital to locate it at central place of the State around Vijayawada.
• New industrial city
• Port at Bhavanapadu
• Kalingapatnam port will be developed
• Smart city, new airport and food park
• Projects would be constructed on Vamsadara and Nagavali
• Open University, electronics and hardware park
• Greenfield Airport construction
• New Industrial city
• Completion of Thotapalli reservoir within a year
• Girijan University and Food park
• Hardware park, Lalithakalala Academy and medical college.
• Mega City
• International Airport
• Industrial Corridor and Metro Rail Project
• IIM, IIFT, Mega IT hub, Electronics production Centre
• Innovation and incubation hub, Food park
• Exhibition, Convention Centre and Railway Zone
• Petroleum University
• Electronic hardware park
• Visakha-Chennai industrial corridor
• Telugu University
• Rajahmundry and Kakinada would be developed as Smart cities
• Food park, Tourism, SNG Terminal
• Aqua culture and processing unit
• Ship building Centre at Tuni
• Rajahmundry would be made IT hub.
WEST GODAVARI• National Institute of Technology
• Institute of Fine Arts and Commerce
• Narsapuram Port
• Airport at Tadepalligudem
• Ceramic industry
• Kolleru as tourist spot
• Coconut based industries
• 100 per cent drip irrigation.
• Horticulture research station
In his speech, Chandrababu Naidu announced that National Disaster Management Centre would come up in Guntur. He said that Agricultural University, Textile Park, AIIMs, Food Park, Tourism Circuit (Nagarajuna hills-Amravati along with an airport. He also announced that VGTM project would come up.
The Government announced that Danakonda will be developed as an Industrial city. He said University of Mines and Mineral sciences, Food Park, Aqua Culture, Processing unit would come up in Prakasam district.
He announced that Mega city will come and Tirupati will be developed as an International Airport. An airport would come at Kuppam and NIMZ will be established at Yerpadu, IIT, Indian Institute of Sciences Education and Research, Apollo Health Centre, Horticulture zone, Mega food park, Metro rail and Tirupati would be made an IT hub.
He said that Steel Plant would come up in the district along with cement industries, mineral oriented industries. It will be developed as industrial smart city and Kadapa airport would be brought into operational. Food park, Urdu university, Solar and Wind power industries and garment cluster will be established.
It will be developed as a smart city and a new airport would come up here. A proposal to make Hyderabad-Bangalore industrial corridor, Textile cluster, IIIT, Nuclear fuel complex, Super Specialty Hospital on the lines of SIMS, Solar and Wind power, Livestock research and Polytechnic Centre, Mining school and a food park.
Chandrababu Naidu announced 100 per cent drip irrigation to make drought free, horticulture, Central University, New industrial city, Smart city, Textile Park, Food Park, Electronics and Hard ware cluster, Solar and wind power, ISCON project at Penukonda, Bharat Electronics, Kudremukh iron based project, completion of Hundri project.
• Institute of Hotel Management
• Automobile Hub
• Airport, Smart city, Marine Institute
• Fertilizer factory
• Pulicat lake will be developed as a tourist spot
• Visakha-Chennai Industrial corridor, Dugarajapatnam port