Andhra Pradesh News on October 5, 2013
October 5, 2013 - Hyderabad
- Day 2 Samaikyandhra bandh updates.
- YSR Congress Party president Jagan Mohan Reddy begins indefinite hunger strike protesting Union Cabinet's approval of Telangana Note.
- With protests increasing day by day against the Cabinet's approval of Telangana note, TRS MLA T Harish Rao blamed the Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy for provoking the Seemandhra people and encouraging violence. Speaking to media at the party headquarters in Telangana Bhavan, Harish Rao criticized the Chief Minister for not acting to maintain law and order in the State.
- The resignation letters of Union Ministers K Chiranjeevi, D Purandeswari and Kotla Suryaprakash Reddy have reached the Prime Minister’s Office in New Dehi.
- Indian Mujahideen terrorist Asadulla Akthar is produced before the Nampalli court today. The NIA officials urged the court for five days custody of Akthar.