Nava Bharat National Party stages Dharna for the cause of protecting women from the rapists
January 4, 2013 - Hyderabad
Nava Bharat National Party hosting a Dharna for the cause of protecting women from the rapists and to demand Government of India to implement stringent measures and punish the Rapists on Friday at Dharna Chowk, Indira Park. President of the Nava Bharat National Party M Kalyana Rama Krishna leads the dharna.
Nava Bharat National Party is conducting this Dharna by demanding Government of India to bring an ORDINANCE to enact a law which will be the permanent solution to punish Hypersexed humans those who commit Rape. The Act may be called as "THE PREVENTION OF SEXUAL OFFENCES AGAINST WOMEN ACT" in short 'PSOWA' Instead of wasting time in amending the sections of law and allowing the rapists to continue their spree, it is necessary to bring an ORDINANCE with immediate effect will alone prove the sincerity of the Government.
Nava Bharat National Party declared a permanent program for women by name "MOTHER INDIA" in its Party's Constitution to safeguard the rights and interests of women.
Nava Bharat National Party demands the proposed Act should have the following to be as its key points:
- Whoever outrages the modesty of women shall be punished with an imprisonment not less than 7 years but which may extend to 10 years and shall also be liable to fine of Rs.1 Lakh. The trial of the case shall be conducted by a Court of Session and the same shall be completed within 6 months from the date of taking Cognizance of the Offence.
- Whoever attempts to commit Rape on women shall be punished with an imprisonment not less than 10 years and shall be punished with chemical Castration as the case may be or voluntary Surgical Castration.
- Whoever commits Rape/Gang Rape shall be punished with Castration by chemical method or voluntary Surgical method and also liable to be punished with imprisonment for a period of not less than 20 years.
- Whoever commits Rape on women and commits murder shall be punished with Death Sentence.
NOTE: In a case of Rape where there is an absolute evidence of guilt the case shall be decided summarily, and there shall be no trial and no Appeal in the matter. If the case is of circumstantial evidence then only the trial shall be conducted and the Judgment shall be delivered within 6 months.
1. In the Procedural law depending on the preliminary enquiry no Bail shall be granted to the accused till the completion of trial.
2. During the under trial or serving the sentence no person shall be permitted for mulakath except with the previous permission of the Court.
3. That after the registration of the FIR or the Information of the Rape the investigation shall be completed by an Officer not below the rank of ACP/DSP within 90 days and file the Report to the concerned Court.
4. The statement of the Rape victim shall be recorded by the 1st class magistrate.
5. All the witnesses statements shall be recorded as per Sec.164 Cr. P.C before the Magistrate.
6. Scientific methods has to be implemented in collecting evidence from the scene of offence.
7. The confession statement of the Accused Person/Persons shall be presumed to be true and the same should be confirmed with lie detector.
Nava Bharat National Party will be sending the above demands to the Justice Verma Commission before 5 PM, 5th January, 2013 as prescribed by the Commission. In addition to this Nava Bharat National Party will press for immediate Ordinance demanding the Government of India to pass an Act with the above prescribed procedures and punishments and do Justice to women.