Andhra Pradesh News on January 27, 2013
January 27, 2013 - Hyderabad
- TRS and TJAC stage 'Samara Deeksha' in Hyderabad. Police take TRS MLA K Taraka Rama Rao and student JAC leaders into custody.
- Law Minister Erasu Pratap Reddy threatened to resign if the Centre takes a decision on the bifurcation of the state to resolve the Telangana issue. He appealed to the Centre to take a decision keeping in view of the development and interests of people from both the regions of the State.
- Samaikyandhra JAC leaders has gheraoed Primary Education minister Sailajanath at his residence in Anantapur. The leaders demanded the minister to tender his resignation in support to United Andhra Pradesh.
- Union Minister Veerappa Moily has arrived in Hyderabad in the morning. He is scheduled participate in several programmes today. Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy has met with Veerappa Moily and urged him to allocate more gas to the state.
- MP Vivek has blamed Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy for the delay in the formation of Telangana state. He said that the Chief Minister has intentionally denied permission to stage the Samara Deeksha.