Andhra Pradesh News on February 24, 2013
February 24, 2013 - Hyderabad
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has reached visited the site of the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad. Manmohan Singh has reached the Begumpet airport in a special flight and flew to Victoria Memorial Home at Saroorngar on a helicopter. The Prime Minister has enquired about the incident. Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy, State Ministers and other officials accompanied the Prime Minister. Manmohan Singh later visited the victims of the blast at the hospital and consoled them.
- Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare visited the bomb blast site in Hyderabad today and later consoled the victims at the hospital.
- The police has identified Fayaaz Khaji who belongs to the Indian Mujahideen outfit as the mastermind behind the Hyderabad twin blasts. The investigation agencies who are probing the blasts were view of the view that Yasin Bhatkal has received complete cooperation from Khaji.
- ISRO chairman Radhakrishnan has worshipped at the Tirumala temple in the morning during the VIP break. Radhakrishnan has placed a prototype of the PSLV-C20 rocket near the deity and offered prayers.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna has offered prayers at the Tirumala temple.
- A software employee, Ramya, has committed suicide at Miyapur in Hyderabad. She was found hanging in her bedroom. The police has filed a case and are investigating the issue.