Temperature Controlled Logistics Services Market in India – Immense Growth Opportunity Ahead, reveals Frost & Sullivan
March 5, 2014 - Mumbai, Maharashtra , India
From the TCL services user industry side, agriculture, dairy and meat represent the leading segments. As of FY 2013, only about one-third of these industries’ spend on TCL activities was outsourced to service providers. Of this, less than half was managed by organized service providers, while the rest was held by unorganized service providers.
With the current cold chain infrastructure in India being only a fraction of the actual need, the overall TCL sector presents itself as a large and growing business opportunity. But understanding the TCL related practices and preferences of end-user industries is of prime importance for logistics service providers intending to explore the opportunity.
"The TCL industry in India is still nascent, with bright prospects over a long term for participants, as a large share of the potential addressable market in user industries such as agriculture and dairy is yet to be tapped. However, TCL service providers need to address a few challenges such as dominance of unorganized segment and rising costs. Through our upcoming briefing we will analyze the current status, trends and factors driving this market along with an insightful outlook” said Srinath Manda, Program Manager, Transportation & Logistics Practice, Frost & Sullivan.
The complimentary Frost & Sullivan Analyst Briefing (AB) titled, ‘Temperature Controlled Logistics Services Market in India – Immense Growth Opportunity Ahead’ will delve into various aspects of the market and its unique requirements in India. The webinar will be hosted by Srinath Manda, Program Manager, Transportation & Logistics Practice, Frost & Sullivan — South Asia, Middle East, and North Africa, and is to be held on Wednesday, March 12th, 2014, at 3:30 pm IST.
To attend this complimentary briefing click on the Register tab :
March 12th 3:30 PM IST/2:00 PM UAE
Why you should attend:
- Learn about current size and segmentation of TCL services market in India
- Learn about the market size forecast for the next 4 years
- Identify the specific factors driving the growth of this market
- Understand which are the key user industries of these services and their service preferences
- Know about key challenges logistics service providers must overcome to tap the potential opportunity
This briefing will benefit all logistics service providers – those already offering TCL services in the country and those planning to enter this segment – by familiarizing them with emerging trends and providing projections for the opportunities offered by this market.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation, and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
Source: Business Wire India