MasterImage 3D Debuts Industry’s Brightest 3D Digital Cinema System
June 16, 2014 - Barcelona, Spain
CINEEUROPE - MasterImage 3D, Inc., provider of pioneering 3D solutions for theatres, announced their brightest 3D cinema system yet. The new MI-HORIZON3D redefines 3D experiences reaching 33% light efficiency, where previous systems never exceeded 28%. The innovative new three-beam optical system is based on MasterImage 3D’s patented cinema technologies. Designed to be adaptable to theatres of multiple sizes including contemporary wide-screened auditoriums that offer a lower throw ratio (distance to the screen compared to screen width).
- 33% Light Efficiency: Three-beam light recycling and reflection optics preserve more light than other 3D cinema system.
- 0.8 Throw Ratio: High-brightness presentation quality that supports low throw ratios for wider screens.
- Wider Color Gamut: Lackluster images can result from keeping out certain color wavelengths. Does not filter color, contributing to more vivid 3D.
- Image Clarity: Three-beam methods produce 3D with high sharpness, low crosstalk (less than 2%) and minimized image distortion.
- Consistent Alignment: Stable optical design lowers alignment to less than 1 pixel; minimizes keystone effects where images deteriorate around screen edges.
- Lightweight Passive 3D Eyewear: Utilizes cost-effective passive 3D glasses, enabling one to reduce operational costs.
- No License Fees: Most flexible, cost-effective purchase options with no ongoing royalties or fees.
“The MI-HORIZON3D sets the new standard on how theatres define high-brightness 3D and equip their premium, wider auditoriums,” said Younghoon Lee, Chairman and CEO of MasterImage 3D. “Your movie-going patrons will visibly notice better 3D — brighter picture quality, more vivid colors and crisper presentation. With our popular ownership model, it has never been more accessible for exhibitors across Europe to significantly upgrade their 3D experience.”
MasterImage 3D high-brightness systems.
|(33% Light Efficiency. 0.8 Throw Ratio.)|
-- MI-HORIZON3D S:
|(28% Light Efficiency. Standard Throw Ratio)|
-- MI-HORIZON3D DUAL:
|(67% Light Efficiency. 0.8 Throw Ratio)|
MASTERIMAGE 3D at CINEEUROPE 2014
|MasterImage 3D Theatre (Room 129)|
-- ICTA Session:
3D Update. Sean Lohan, SVP Digital Cinema
|Wednesday, 6.18 @10:30am.|
-- Sponsored Lunch:
|Wednesday, 6.18 @12:30pm.|
MasterImage 3D appreciates the support of its partners: Barco, Doremi Labs and Harkness for helping equip the CineEurope 2014 3D screening.
MasterImage 3D, Inc: 3D solutions for cinema and mobile. Over 6,500 3D cinema systems in over 70 countries. Brightest, sharpest 3D experience with compelling ownership pricing model. Invented, patented and mass-produced leading technology for auto-stereoscopic display. Privately held; headquartered in Los Angeles. Offices in the UK, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Brazil. (masterimage3d.com)
CONTACTS : MasterImage 3D, Inc. Matt Liszt, +1-323-606-7828 email@example.com
Source: Business Wire India