Kalpataru Goes Live with Oracle HCM Cloud to Support Rapid Talent Management
January 20, 2014 - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
-- The company, which already employs 1200 personnel, is looking to ramp up its employee strength in the near future. To support this rapid talent requirement, Kalpataru opted for Oracle HCM Cloud, including Oracle Global Human Resources (HR) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud to help it hire high volumes of candidates quickly, build talent pools and streamline its recruiting process.
-- With this deployment, Kalpataru’s HR division has been able to focus on strategic and developmental facets of HR that fulfill employee satisfaction and company goals, with Oracle HCM Cloud managing HR’s transactional aspects at the back end.
-- Kalpataru’s HR team is now able to track and manage organizational and individual goals to closely align them with the overall talent management process. It is also able to fully automate the performance process to provide executives, managers and employees with valuable and immediate insight to their performance progression and its alignment with organizational objectives.
-- Kalpataru is already experiencing the following benefits:
- Ease of sourcing and screening candidates, interview management and extending offers
- Easy access for hiring managers, with candidate summary and ability to track progress during evaluation process, which is accessible even on an iPad
- Ability to select top talent by leveraging screening and assessment capabilities, coupled with innovative quick filter functionality of the HR solution
- Accelerated time to hire with new employee offer management and on-boarding. and helping to ensure they are aligned with company initiatives
- Ability to quickly assign e-Learning courses to employees to help them learn at their own pace and convenience
- For managers, ability to view and compare their team’s past performance history, compensation history, competencies and talent review grid
- Quick creation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for all employees undergoing specific development interventions
- Access to real-time and actionable organization charts
Kalpataru Limited, the flagship real estate company of the Kalpataru Group of companies, is one of the leading real estate and property development groups in India. It has made a concrete presence in the segment of premium property development. Starting from Mumbai, Thane & Pune; Kalpataru has spread its operations across India to places such as Jaipur, Surat, Hyderabad and Chennai.
The company’s portfolio majorly encompasses development of large residential as well as commercial complexes and townships. With a strong Promoter Group and a constant endeavor to get into exciting businesses, the real estate division has also forayed into retail, integrated townships, lifestyle gated communities and affordable housing projects.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Source: Business Wire India