Astral Poly Technik Delivers Robust Topline and PBT Growth of 25% and 84% Respectively in Q1 FY15
July 18, 2014 - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Overview of Q1 FY 2014-15 v/s Q1 FY 2013-14
- Company’s sales from operations increased by 25% to Rs. 2,705.60 Mn against Rs. 2,156.75 Mn in the same quarter previous year.
- EBITA has increased by 45% to Rs. 388.87 Mn as against Rs. 268.76 Mn in the same quarter previous year. (In the previous year, due to regrouping of foreign exchange fluctuation, EBITA has been revised from Rs.217.38 Mn to 268.76 Mn.) If the impact was not given the EBITA would have reported growth of 79%.
- PBT has increased by 84% to Rs. 292.84 Mn for the quarter as against Rs. 159.49 Mn in the same quarter previous year.
- Profit after Tax (PAT) has increased by 72% to Rs. 204.51 Mn for the quarter as against Rs. 118.88 Mn in the same quarter previous year.
- The Company has reported an Earning per Share (EPS) of Rs. 3.64 for the current quarter (On Rs.2/- Paid up Shares).
During the quarter under review the unrealized loss on account of foreign currency borrowings is Rs. 13.54 Mn as against the last year Q1 loss was Rs. 158.52 Mn.
During the quarter under review company was able to utilize its capacity to the tune of 16,135 M.T. as against the last year Q1FY14 13,122 M.T which shows a volume growth of 23%
The Company is happy to announce that it has engaged Mr. Salman Khan as its Brand Ambassador. This will make the Company's Brand stronger in India and abroad.
During the Quarter, the Company has commenced expansion activity at Dholka plant.
Kenya joint venture of your Company has also started picking up. Last year sales have grown by 34% and in the first six months of the current year, the growth rate is 72% because of expansion of capacity last year from 3000 MT to 6000 MT. The Company is planning to increase its product range in Kenya and to start manufacturing fittings in the next 12 months.
To view the Quarterly results, please click on the link given below:
Quarterly financial results
Source: Business Wire India