Sushma Swaraj woos Delhi traders, says no FDI in retail
March 29, 2014 - Delhi, India
- Leader of opposition in Lok Sabha and former Delhi Chief Minister Sushma Swaraj began her electoral campaigning for the party. She addressed her first pre-election meeting in Delhi.
- Addressing a huge gathering of people outside Town Hall in Chandni Chowk, Sushma Swaraj urged voters not to waste their votes on the Aam Aadmi Party. Sushma Swaraj was campaigning for BJP candidate Harsh Vardhan.
- Stating that BJP alone could provide a stable government, Sushma Swaraj targeted both Congress and Aam Aadmi Party.
- She said that Congress is already lost and still doesn't know who will lead the party after Manmohan Singh.
- To woo traders in Delhi, Sushma Swaraj said that BJP would not introduce Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail.
- Targeting Telecom minister Kapil Sibal, Sushma Swaraj reminded that it was Kapil Sibal who said that there was zero loss in 2G scam. She urged the voters to give him a zero in the upcoming elections.
- Sushma Swaraj later addressed another campaign at Sadar Bazaar in Delhi Cantt.