Kronos India Recognized for Excellence and Innovation in Recruitment and Training
September 11, 2013 - Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
-- Kronos India was adjudged the winner in its categories for “Innovation in Recruitment” and “Excellence in Training”. Kronos was recognized for:
- Increasing its headcount by nearly 300 percent over three years
- Kronos onboarding initiatives supporting employee assimilation over the first 90 days of employment and building relevant competencies through social support mechanisms
- Working toward an expedited interview process, Kronos built an attractive Referral Program, planned a “Red Carpet” program and involved hiring managers and senior management during the onboarding process
-- Asian Employer Brand Awards are hosted by Employer Branding Institute, CMO Asia, with its strategic partner, CMO Council, in Singapore
- Winning firms are selected based on innovations in different HR areas in their organisations
- Organisations from 17 Asian countries participated in the 2013 edition of the Asian Employer Brand Awards
-- Kronos was also ranked 10th overall in the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards
-- Ashok Saxena, head - India engineering centre, Kronos
“This award is an outstanding recognition of our efforts and evidence of our sustained commitment toward training and recruitment of talent yielding greater results. Being recognized as the best employer for innovation in talent acquisition and excellence in training, speaks volumes for a workforce management solutions brand. This award reinforces our vision of Workforce Innovation that Works™, and we take immense pride in being part of a company that helps organizations manage their workforce. Our competitive edge has always been the quality of our operations and we will continue to raise this bar in the future.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organisations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labour costs, minimise compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labour analytics applications at www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Source: Business Wire India