Karnataka confirms four more
Andhra Pradesh ~ India ~ International ~ City ~ Entertainment ~ Business ~ Sports ~ Technology ~ Health ~ Features
2010 Commonwealth Games ~ 2010 Nobel Prizes ~ Sachin Tendulkar ~ Rajasthan Royals ~ Kings XI Punjab ~ Sushil Kumar ~ Deepika Kumari ~ Somdev Devvarman ~ HR Bhardwaj
Home / India News / 2009 / September 2009 / September 12, 2009
Karnataka confirms four more swine flu deaths
RSS / Print / Comments

Swine Flu

Tamiflu may prevent pneumonia in swine flu patients

Chewed gum wall in US is world's 2nd most unhygienic tourist attraction

Comic books could educate young men about testicular cancer: Study

More on Swine Flu

Top News

144 Section in Hyderabad ahead of Ayodhya verdict

18 killed, several injured as bus falls into river in Bulandshahr

Pak's flawed Afghan policy of support to terror groups will bite back hard: Editorial

Ajay Devgan prays for success of his film in Ajmer

Pranab Mukherjee seeks more financial sector reforms

Australia asks CWG organizers for better treatment at closing ceremony

Study to find whether leptin helps type 1 diabetic patients

New study confirms smoking, cancer link (reissue)

Karnataka confirms four more swine flu deaths

The Karnataka Health Department confirmed the death of four women from swine flu in the state on Saturday.


Bangalore, Sep 12 : The Karnataka Health Department confirmed the death of four women from swine flu in the state on Saturday.

With this the number of deaths due to swine flu in the state reaches 57.

Meanwhile, 22 more people were tested positive for the A H1N1 virus in the state, raising the number of positive cases to 708.

State Health officials said that three deaths were reported from Bangalore, the fourth one was registered in Kolar.

All these victims were tested positive for A H1 N1virus on Friday.

Briefing the media about the swine flu situation prevailing in the state, Health Minister B. Sreeramalu said, the state government would bear only expense of swab test, which amounts to Rs.2, 000.

"A government order had been issued to all private hospitals asking them not to charge patients for swab test. They should collect the charges from the government," Sreeramulu said.

ANI

Link to this page

Suggested pages for your additional reading
AndhraNews.net on Facebook






© 2000-2017 AndhraNews.net. All Rights Reserved and are of their respective owners.
Disclaimer, Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Contact Us