AndhraNews.net
Home » Features » Football » Paris Saint-Germain

Paris Saint-Germain


Paris Saint-Germain Football Club is a professional association football club based in Paris, France. The Club is known as Paris Saint-Germain, or simply as Paris or PSG. The club was founded on 12 August 1970 by the merger of Paris FC and Stade Saint-Germain.

Qatar Investment Authority own the Paris Saint-Germain club. They bought 70% of stake in 2011 and the remaining 30% in 2012.

Carlo Ancelotti is the current manager of the Club.

Paris Saint-Germain in News

Murex MX.3 Innovation: Turning Collateral Management into a Revenue Opportunity
Business Wire IndiaMUREX SAS (“Murex”), the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk, and back-office solutions, announces the release of its fully overhauled MX

Gillette Announces Lionel Messi as New Global Ambassador
Gillette,the world’s leading male grooming brand, has announced Lionel “Leo” Messi as the new global face of its upcoming international football campaign. Gillette has also become a partner of the Leo Messi Foundation to support its mission

IMG Worldwide Brokers Major Partnership Between China Car Rental and Global Superstar David Beckham
IMG Worldwide, the global sports, fashion and media company and strategic partner of the China SuperLeague (CSL), announced today that it had negotiated a major partnership between China Auto Rental (CAR), the largest company in China's burgeoning car rental industry, and iconic footballer David Beckham

Hart has potential to become No1 keeper: Buffon
Italy's football captain Gianluigi Buffon has admitted that England goalkeeper Joe Hart has the potential to become the world's best.

A C Milan confirms talks for sale of Brazil star Silva
A C Milan has confirmed the club is in negotiations for the sale of star Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.

Becks reveals his family has have fallen in love with life in US
David Beckham, who has taken a 1.6-million-pound a year pay cut to remain in Los Angeles, has revealed that his family has fallen in live with life Stateside.

New York Red Bull's Thierry Henry tops Beckham to be highest-paid player in Major League Soccer
New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry has eclipsed David Beckham as the highest-paid player in Major League Soccer, according to figures released by the player's union on Friday.

Claude Makelele 'punched ex Thandi Ojeer in the face'
Former Chelsea star Claude Makelele has been accused by a British woman for punching her in the face and leaving her traumatised after that.

'Well-heeled' French club Paris St. Germain eyes Adebayor swoop
Owned by the rich Qatar Investment Authority, French club Paris St. Germain is planning to sign up Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who is currently on loan to Tottenham Hotspurs.

Suarez drops Liverpool bombshell as he admits considering PSG move
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted that he would be interested in joining cash rich French club Paris St. Germain.

Controversial striker Suarez is on French club PSG's shopping list
Controversial Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is on French club Paris St. Germain's radar, as the club's cash-rich Qatari owner, Nasser Al-Khelaifi plans to make PSG the best in Europe.

Man City rejects Inter's 21million Euros offer for Tevez
Manchester City has rejected Inter Milan's 21 million Euros offer for their striker Carlos Tevez.

AC Milan deal for Tevez hits deadlock, talks abandoned
Talks between AC Milan and Manchester City over transferring Carlos Tevez are deadlocked.

Becks plans to move to Paris club after LA Galaxy stint
David Beckham wants to move to Paris to join a top club after his current contract ends.

Comment on this story

Share