Paltrow and Martin selling their Belsize Park mansion in London
March 28, 2014 - London, United Kingdom
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, who have separated earlier this week, are secretly selling their London home, according to sources.
- The property has not been listed on the public market yet. Only serious buyers have been able to see the property.
- Their Belsize Park masion was said to be in private market for 18 months.
- The mansion was originally three properties joined together to create an expansive abode.
- Gwyneth and Chris have issued a statement on March 25 that they are separating after 11 years of marriage. They posted their split via a post "Conscious Uncoupling" on the blog.
- "We have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than ever. We are parents first and foremost to two wonderful children.", the statement said.
- The couple recently bought a $14 million dollar estate in Malibu.
- Both Paltrow and Martin made to Forbes' list of 100 highest-earning celebrities. Between June 2012 and June 2013, Chris Martin made $64 million, while Paltrow made $10 million.
Photo: Richard Yaussi