Miley Cyrus postpones her U.S. tour
April 18, 2014 - LOS ANGELES, CA
- Pop star Miley Cyrus who is suffering from an allergic reaction to antibiotics has postponed her U.S. leg of "Bangerz" tour. She will resume the tour in August.
- According to representatives of the pop star, Miley Cyrus will resume her tour on August 1 by performing at Uniondale in New York. The new schedule features seven rescheduled shows with two additional tops.
- Miley was originally scheduled to perform at Nashville, Louisville, Ky., Kansas City, Mo. and St. Louis, Mo.
- Meanwhile, Miley will kick off her European leg of the tour on May 2 in Amsterdam.
- Miley Cyrus suffered from an allergic reaction from a sinus infection last week. She cancelled several shows as a result of her illness.