AndhraNews.net
Home » Entertainment News » 2012 » January » January 26, 2012

Charlie Sheen thinks 'Two and a Half Men' should be axed


January 26, 2012 - Washington

Charlie Sheen is disappointed with the quality of 'Two and a Half Men' and think the show should be brought to an end this year.

The 43-year-old actor - who was sacked from the sitcom last year because of his erratic behaviour and public criticisms of creator Chuck Lorre - thinks his replacement Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the cast are being given substandard material to work with and says they "deserve" better.

"I don't think it should go on past this year. I just think that people are there because there's nowhere else to go. Yet," Contactmusic quoted Sheen as saying.

"Hats off to Ashton for doing the best job that he can. I don't think that he's working with the best writing because [Lorre is] doing too many shows. He and [Jon Cryer] and [Angus T. Jones] deserve better material," he stated.

Despite his comments, Charlie - who is now working on a new comedy show, 'Anger Management' - insists he doesn't care what happens to the show because he has moved on and now feels "free".

"I don't want to harp on them. Let the clueless stay clueless. I was a puppet there for ratings. But whatever, I don't care. I've moved on, and whatever they're doing there is none of my business," he told The Hollywood Reporter.

"Whatever started with Chuck rolled down to all of us. I'm not saying it was s**t, but I'm not saying it was f**king gold either. But whatever, man, they're doing their thing and I'm free from their bondage," he added.

However, Sheen assured fans would love his new show.

"We will not disappoint. At this stage of the game, to deliver a turd? It's not going to happen. It's going to be an absolute f**king rocket ship to the moon," he asserted.

ANI

Comment on this story

Share