AndhraNews.net
Home » Entertainment News » 2011 » August » August 20, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker 'confirms' third 'Sex And The City' film


August 20, 2011 - London

Actress Sarah Jessica Parker has confirmed that there will be a third 'Sex and the City' film in the near future.

It was reported earlier that the New York foursome would be reunited in a new season of the hit television series. Now the star has put an end to the speculations by saying that the 'Sex and the City' cast are set for a come back on the both the big and small screens.

"There is. I know what the story is. It's a small story, but I think it should be told," the Daily Mail quoted Parker as saying in an interview with U.S. magazine Parade.

"The question is, what's the right time to tell it?," she added.

The actress' intriguing quotes added to an already exciting news week for SATC fans after it was reported that creator Darren Star plans to bring back the iconic series to TV.

"Ultimately Darren Star - the man who created the hit series - will have the overall say, but everyone is agreed a TV show is the direction they want to take the franchise in," said a source.

"Sarah Jessica Parker will be producing. She was worried about doing another film after the bad reaction to the SATC2 movie, but a TV show is definitely something she wants to happen," the source added.

Sarah Jessica Parker, Sex and the City, Darren Star, third film.

ANI

Comment on this story

Share