AndhraNews.net
Home » Entertainment News » 2011 » June » June 16, 2011

Blake Lively's nude photos still doing rounds despite legal action threats


June 16, 2011 - Washington

Blake Lively's nude photos, claimed to be fake, still remain published on numerous websites despite her representatives threatening legal action against any outlet who published the pictures and implied that they were hers.

According to Fox News, Lively's legal team had approached only one site, and the photos still remain published on many other websites.

Perez Hilton said that after an attorney's request he removed the first set of photos, but a second set of photos - released by the purported hackers after Lively's representatives sent the threatening statement - still remain on the gossip blogger's over-18 site.

According to 'Pop Tarts', Gawker.com they have faced no pressure so far to have the pictures removed.

"We haven't heard from Lively or her representatives since publishing the photos. Nor have we haven't received any requests by Lively or anyone else to take them down," said Remy Stern, editor-in-chief of Gawker.com.

ANI

Comment on this story

Share