SHIFT Communications Expands Its Food and Beverage Roster
March 1, 2013 - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- SHIFT Communications announced today the expansion of its food and beverage business with the addition of new clients Buddy Fruits, Double Decker Wines by Wente Family Estates and FoodyDirect.
- Buddy Fruits, a healthy fruit snack for kids and adults, selected SHIFT as its agency of record to increase brand awareness through a combination of media and audience relations.
- SHIFT has been tapped by Wente Family Estates of Livermore, Calif., to raise awareness of its newest brand, Double Decker, launched in May 2012. The team will drive earned media through a combination of traditional and social media campaigns, as well as offline events.
- Emerging food brand FoodyDirect -- an online marketplace that makes it easy and convenient for food lovers to discover and enjoy America's best foods by delivering them directly, fresh and fast to your table -- has also brought SHIFT on board to launch the site, drive traffic and grow orders.
- Double Decker and FoodyDirect will be serviced out of SHIFT's San Francisco office and Buddy Fruits will be led by SHIFT's New York office.
- Past and present food and beverage clients in SHIFT's Consumer Lifestyle Practice include Applebees, Beam Global, Birds Eye, Bottlenotes, Hood, McDonald's, Président Cheese, Quiznos, Tyson and Yelp.
"Our consumer teams have such a deep passion for food and spirits. We're thrilled to be funneling that into work with such diverse and promising brands and furthering SHIFT's expertise within the food and beverage industry." - Todd Defren, SHIFT Communications
"It was important for us to choose a PR agency that would not only be the right partner for our team, but also one that has expertise implementing innovative campaigns across both traditional and social media. SHIFT's already raising consumer awareness of our Double Decker brand." - Amy Hoopes, Wente Family Estates
"Having previously worked with SHIFT on behalf of Bottlenotes, I knew they would be an ideal and effective PR partner for our new brand. The team understood our company's objectives and challenges quickly, and from the start has provided overall strategic expertise as we've crafted our launch messaging and positioning. They also jumped right into outreach that's generated significant results, already proving themselves as a solid PR partner." - Lori Sutherland, FoodyDirect
"From day one, the SHIFT team has showcased a strong ability to think on their feet both strategically and creatively. We're excited to be working with such a cohesive team and we look forward to seeing how their efforts really drive the needle for our company's brand awareness." - Eduardo Nigro, Buddy Fruits
ABOUT SHIFT COMMUNICATIONS
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including Toyota, AOL, H&R Block, and Salesforce.com, as well as numerous groundbreaking startups such as Appirio and Topo Athletic. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco and New York metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit http://www.shiftcomm.com.
For Media Inquiries:
415 591 8413