Northern Logistic Property ASA : Fourth quarter and full year results 2012
January 24, 2013 - London
Oslo 24 January 2013
- Improved net operating income in Q4 of SEK 109.6m (104.5) and for the full year SEK 438.0m (415.3)
- Improved EBVAT in Q4 of SEK 59.2m (49.0) and full year SEK 231.6m (170.2)
- Strong cash flow from operations in Q4 of SEK 58.1m (39.0) and full year SEK 225.0m (170.2)
- New lettings improved average remaining lease duration to 6.5 years in Q4 from 5.8 years last quarter
- Private placement of 3.500 shares at price NOK 26.00 per share amounting to NOK 91m and sale of all own shares
After end of quarter
- Finalized refinancing of all existing loans
- Adopted merger plan with 100 % owned Tribona AB (Publ) as part of change to NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
- Proposed dividend of NOK 0.70 per share
CEO Peter Strand comments:"2012 has been a great year for NLP. We increased rental income and average remaining lease duration, lowered the costs and loan to value. After the end of the year, the refinancing of all our loans was conducted. The completion of the re-financing is an important milestone in the company's strategic development to become a greater and market leading company in the logistic property sector. The next step, conditioned by the General Meetings approval, is to change marketplace from Oslo Stock Exchange to NASDAQ OMX Stockholm"
Quarterly report and presentation material will be available on www.nlpfastigheter.se and www.newsweb.no before presentation.
Northern Logistic Property ASA will release its fourth quarter and full year results for 2012 today, 24 January 2013. In connection with this, the company will give a presentation at Felix konferenscenter, Aker Brygge, Oslo 08:30 CET.
Peter Strand, CEO and Tommy Åstrand, CFO will represent the company.
The presentation will also be broadcasted live on the company's investor website: www.nlpfastigheter.se. Questions to the management can be sent online from the webcast during the presentation. A recorded version of the presentation will also be available on www.nlpfastigheter.se after the broadcast has concluded. The presentation will be held in Swedish
For further information:
Peter Strand, CEO: +46 705 88 1661, e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Åstrand, CFO: +46 705 45 5997, e-post: email@example.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Northern Logistic Property ASA (NLP) is a Nordic real estate company, specialising in logistics properties. The portfolio consists of 20 modern and advanced logistic properties located close to large, strategic logistics flows, with a total lettable area of 734 000 square meters.
NLP is the only listed company of its sort in the Nordic countries.
Presentation Q4 and full year 2012
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Northern Logistic Property ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE